Tahu Gejrot – Fried Tofu in Chili Soy Sauce. Learn how to make these tiny bite-sized golden brown fried tofu, doused with sweet and spicy chili soy sauce at In Indonesia, fried tofu is just as commonly sold as raw tofu. Cemilan tradisional yang masih digemari dari dulu sampai jaman sekarang yaitu TAHU GEJROT. Enak, Segar & Murah 😉👍 Disini aku makan : – Tahu Gejrot (fried.
Tahu telur: (lit: tofu with egg), with omelette, beansprout, peanuts, and lontong rice cake, served in thin sweet and sour soy sauce. In Indonesian, tahu = tofu, goreng= fried, kecap = soy sauce. In this case, it is sweet soy sauce or famously known as kecap manis. You can cook Tahu Gejrot – Fried Tofu in Chili Soy Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tahu Gejrot – Fried Tofu in Chili Soy Sauce
- Prepare 10 of deep fried tofu – you can find it in Asian store and it sold in a pack.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- It’s 50 ml of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 25 gram of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need of Grind the following into spice paste.
- You need 2 of green or red bird’s eye chili.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
So tahu goreng kecap is basically fried tofu served on a bed of veggies such as cabbage, bean sprouts, tomatoes, sometimes lontong (rice cakes), and dressed with. "Goreng" simply means "fried' and fried tofu can be sauced in many different ways. Tahu gejrot is originated from Cirebon, a port city in northern coast of West Java bordering the province of Central Java. This tiny city contributes to many… The ultimate soup of South Kalimantan. The thick gravy, with duck eggs, chicken and other delicacies best served with a wedge of lime and a chili sauce.
Tahu Gejrot – Fried Tofu in Chili Soy Sauce step by step
- Deep fried the tofu about 3 minutes. Turning occasionally to cook brown on all sides..
- Cut each tofu into four pieces. Place it in a shallow serving bowl and set aside..
- In a small saucepan, boil together the spice taste, water, sweet soy sauce, palm sugar, salt and vinegar. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Pour the sauce on top of the tofu and serve immediately..
Garlic soy sesame sauce is the most common sauce that's served with tofu but if you like it spicy, you could add a bit of coarse Korean chili powder I always make this dish after I use half of the tofu in some other cooking (e.g. The Korean grocery store I often go to only. deep fried tofu garnished with bean sprouts, cucumber and scallion. Topped with a thick sauce is prepared with shallots, garlic, chili peppers, shrimp paste, soy sauce and tamarind juice. Tahu Gejrot is an Indonesian fried tofu in sweet spicy sauce from Cirebon, a port town in West Java. Tahu gejrot consists of tahu pong, a type of hollow tahu goreng (fried tofu) cut into small pieces.