"Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney".
You can have "Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney" using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney"
- It’s 2 of large chopped Tomato.
- It’s 10-12 of seedless Dates.
- You need as required of Mango papad cut into cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raisin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chili.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry roasted spice (cumin coriander seeds red chili).
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
"Sweet and spicy Tomato-Dates chutney" instructions
- Chopped the tomatoes, dates, and mango papad..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper it with dried red chili and cumin seeds..
- Add tomatoes along with salt and turmeric powder and cook them. Cover it until they have softened. Add lemon juice and cook. Covered for another 2 minutes..
- Now add cashew nuts dates raisin mango papad sugar and mix it well. Then add 1/2 cup water and boil for another 2 minutes.or until the chutney reaches the desired consistency or it will thicken..
- Add roasted spices (cumin seeds coriander seeds dry red chili dry roasted and grind it to a fine powder) and mix it well..
- Turn off the flame and allow to cool completely. Pour it into an airtight container and put it in the refrigerator..