Kentucky Fried chicken. KFC Restaurants are starting to open with Safe Social Distancing in place. Find a KFC Restaurant open near you or order KFC delivery now. Purveyors of the World's Best Chicken. kfc.com/newsroom.
See all our Finger Lickin' Good KFC menus from fried chicken, to salads, to vegan, to halal, to desserts. Find your new favourite meal with KFC today. Browse all KFC locations in the USA to. You can have Kentucky Fried chicken using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kentucky Fried chicken
- It’s 2 kg of chicken big pieces.
- You need Half kg of Yogurt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of chicken tikka.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of green chili.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crushed coriander.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot spice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chili flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare Half teaspoon of food color.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
- It’s 250 gm of maida flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of White sesame.
KFC Original Recipe Chicken uncovered by a food reporter from Colonel Sander's nephew and KFC Original Recipe Chicken has been a huge part of my childhood. This content is imported from Instagram. Your KFC favourites are just a click away. Have them delivered right to your doorstep.
Kentucky Fried chicken instructions
- 16 big pieces of chicken all spices yogurt food color mix in chicken. marinate for 2 hours.(2 murgi ke 16 piece kra lain sary masaly dahi or food color dall ke marinate kar lain.).
- Steam chicken on full flame. When chicken will be cold then fry. (Chicken ko teez aanch py steam krain or thanda hony py fry krain).
- Now mix the sesame in the egg beat them dip chicken first in eggs and then dry flour and fry it.(Ab ando main till mix krain pehly and lgaayen phir dry maida or fry kar lain).
- Now your Kentucky fried chicken is ready.(Mezdar chicken tyar hy).
The secret KFC recipe for its original fried chicken has never been revealed, but this is a good copy. When asked what makes KFC fried chicken so special, Colonel Sanders used to say, "It's. KFC was founded by Harland Sanders, an entrepreneur who began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in Corbin, Kentucky, during the Great Depression. KFC stands for 'Kentucky Fried Chicken' and was started by a budding entrepreneur by the name Harland Sanders. It is currently a subsidiary of Yum!