Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Drizzle.
You can have Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Drizzle using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Drizzle
- You need 200 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need 200 g of salted butter.
- It’s 3 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 100 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 100 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 100 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 40 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 100 g of milk chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate chunks.
Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Drizzle instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a 8×8 inch baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave until melted. Leave to cool to room temperature..
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together the eggs & sugars for a few minutes until pale. Then pour the cooled chocolate into the eggs and fold together carefully.
- Once combined, sift in the cocoa powder, plain flour and the chocolate chunks. Stir to combine then pour into the prepared tin. Top the brownies with nuts if you like. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooled drizzle with salted caramel and Enjoy!….
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. The majority of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to treat your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You should learn how to look after it the soonest you can. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? As most people opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Many good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.