Perfect For A Potluck: Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables.
You can cook Perfect For A Potluck: Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect For A Potluck: Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables
- You need of Short pasta.
- You need of Red and yellow bell peppers.
- You need of Zucchini.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of sprig Rosemary.
- You need of [Dressing].
- It’s of a) Garlic.
- It’s of a) Olive oil.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Mustard.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Flat leaf parsley or curly parsley.
Perfect For A Potluck: Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables step by step
- Dice the bell peppers and zucchini into the same size as the pasta..
- Combine Step 1, cherry tomatoes, rosemary with olive oil and salt & pepper..
- Peel the garlic and coat with olive oil then wrap with aluminum foil..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spread Step 2. Place Step 3 on the side and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally (place the rosemary under the vegetables)..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add a good amount of salt. Cook the pasta (according to the directions on the box) and rinse under the cold water and drain well..
- In a large bowl, add the roasted garlic and smash with a folk. Add all the dressing ingredients and mix well..
- Add the pasta to the bowl and coat well with the dressing to prevent the pasta from sticking together..
- Add all the vegetables except for the cherry tomatoes. They are easily damaged, so add them at the end and lightly toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper..
- Toss in the minced "flat leaf parsley" and it's done..
- This is a Christmas version using Christmas tree, snowmen, and snowflake-shaped pasta..