You can have Taco Sandwich using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Sandwich
- It’s of For Filling :.
- It’s 450 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tbs of taco seasoning (click the link above for homemade taco seasoning).
- You need as needed of Salt,.
- It’s of For Bread Dough :.
- It’s 2 1/2 Cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 Cup of milk.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Additional Topping :.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Taco Sandwich instructions
- Add oil to a large pan over medium high heat. Once your oil is hot, add onion and garlic. Let them cook for minute or two until translucent..
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Turn the heat down to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is browned. Add salt if needed. Set aside..
- Add all the dry ingredients for bread into a bowl and stir them up. Then cut in the butter. Incorporate the butter evenly with fingers.. Then add the milk and stir it together until the dough forms a ball..
- Lightly roll out the ball with hands and divide it into 6 even pieces. Roll each of those into balls..
- Heat oil in a deep skillet about 2 inches deep to 350°F..
- While the oil is heating up, lightly flour a clean surface and roll out a ball of dough to roughly a 6 inch diameter circle. Try to make it as round as possible..
- When the oil is hot, gently slide the dough into the hot oil. It should float immediately and start to puff up..
- Let the dough fry for about 30 seconds on one side. Use tongs to flip the dough over. Then use the tongs to gently fold the dough in half. Hold the dough in that shell shape with the tongs for about 30-45 seconds on one side. Roll the shell shape over to the other side to cook it evenly..
- Continue rolling and frying the rest of the dough..
- Put the filling inside the bread. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Most people think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some necessary alterations in your life. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You have to look after your health while you can do so. Your body cannot function correctly if it doesn’t have proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Many good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. Your daily diet have to include at least a few of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.