Orange custard pudding. In this video I show you how to make orange custard pudding recipe. This is a no bake, no gelatin pudding recipe. Orange Custard Pudding recipe: Try this Orange Custard Pudding recipe, or contribute your own.
You must be logged in to favorite a recipe. Add the orange zest and egg yolks and combine well. Slowly add the warm milk while whisking. You can have Orange custard pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange custard pudding
- You need of Orange custard.
- It’s 1 glass of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 1 spoon of sugar.
- You need 1 spoon of corn starch/arrowroot.
- You need of Dessert.
- Prepare 1 bowl of hung curd.
- Prepare 2 spoon of honey.
- It’s of Pistachios and orange pulp to garnish.
- You need 18 of biscuits of your choice.
Pour orange juice into a medium sauce pan and place over medium heat. Stir in sugar, mix and once it comes Cover the natilla with plastic wrap placed directly onto the custard so it will not create a film. Fresh orange juice and orange rind are stirred into the custard filling, giving this sweet tart pie a lovely color and texture. Zesty orange custard topped with fluffy meringue.
Orange custard pudding step by step
- Take a glass orange juice and add sugar and corn starch to it. Mix it well using a whisk. Boil this juice till it thickens slightly. Keep it aside to cool down..
- Hung curd so that curd leaves it's water and thickens. Add honey to this hung curd and mix till smooth creamy texture..
- Take a bowl and place biscuits in it. Over it spread a thin layer of orange custard on it. Repeat this process till bowl is full. Lastly spread a thick layer of honeyed curd on it..
- Sprinkle crushed pistachios and orange pieces on it..
This is such an old recipe. Orange Custard Pudding: Orange zest, milk, egg, powdered sugar. CLICK HERE to discover the recipe. A History of American Snack Foods, From Waffle Cones to Doritos. Augh, why does this have to look so delicious!?!