Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla). The composition of chocolate agar and the Blood Agar is the same and the only difference is while preparing chocolate agar, the red blood cells. Chocolate Agar supplemented with bacitracin is a selective medium used to improve the primary isolation of H. influenzae from specimens containing a mixed flora of bacteria and/or fungi. Chocolate agar supplemented with GC base and growth supplement is another modification that supports the.
I have found a very nice recipe that gives a rich chocolatey agar jelly that covered in homemade The custard bread pudding sauce is incredible, but the real secret is all in the bread. Top it off with the best bourbon sauce to give it that special. Delicious and easy pudding made with vanilla and chocolate layers. You can have Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla)
- Prepare 2 of choc agar-agar swallow globe brand.
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- You need 600 ml of water.
- It’s 200 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 50 gr of chocolate powder + hot water to make paste.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare of Sauce / Vla.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 100 gr of sugar.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of corn flour + water to dilute.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rhum (if you like it strong).
It is perfect for hot summer days. This will be your kids favorite. Heat this till it comes to a boil and cook for a. Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) Recipe by Daisy.
Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) instructions
- In a pan, mix agar-agar, 900 ml milk, water and sugar. Boil in medium heat until it starts to bubble..
- Once it’s bubbling,l and the sugar is completely dissolved, add the chocolate paste while keep stirring..
- Last add into the pan the egg yolk that’s already mixed in 100 ml milk. Keep stirring..
- Pour into plastic mould. Cool it down and keep in the fridge, covered..
- To make the custard: in medium heat, boil milk and sugar until dissolved..
- While keep stirring, add the corn flour mix then the yolk mix with a bit of milk. Cook until little bubbles shows on the side of pan. Strain and cool in fridge, use cling wrap to touch the surface of the mix to avoid hard surface..
- When the sauce is cold, mix in rhum..
- To serve: cut a slice of agar-agar pudding and pour a bit of custard on it..
Great recipe for Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla). I have found a very nice recipe that gives a rich chocolatey agar jelly that covered in homemade custard. To make the chocolate sauce, place the chocolate pieces in a heavy based saucepan with the coffee and sugar and melt over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Once it has nearly melted stir in the cream, and once it has made a smooth sauce take off the heat and pour into a jug. Add coco powder, mix Cut agar agar into small strips in case if its a big sheet like.