Mango Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar. #easycooktips #recipe #easymangopuddingrecipe #dessert Now it is the season of mangoes, so you can see mangoes everywhere. Agar agar or gelatin is used for making pudding. Since this is vegetarian recipe blog, agar agar is used here.
It is good texture but this is not we want today. Mango Pudding is an extremely simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients. The process of making this creamy pudding is pretty simple – you just need to add the ingredients one by one and the result is this creamy mango pudding. You can have Mango Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar
- You need of First Layer.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk (room temperature).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk powder (or fresh cream 1/4 cup can be used).
- You need of Second Layer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare of Almonds sliced for Garnishing.
Make easy mango mousse without eggs or gelatin. This fruit based dessert is best served after dinner. Never add agar agar to hot liquid as it will lump up. Always dissolve it in room temperature water and then room temperature liquid before heating up.
Mango Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar instructions
- For First Layer: Take a pan add milk, sugar on low flame give it a boil..
- In another bowl add 1/4 cup milk add corn flour, milk powder. Mix it well..
- Add to the boiling milk. With in a min the thick milk pudding will get ready. Get it cool to room temperature..
- Arrange the serving glass in cross in katori. Pour the first layer pudding in glasses. Put in refrigerator for 1 hr to get set..
- For Second Layer: Take a pan add water, corn flour. Mix it well. Now put the pan on low flame. Continuously stir it. Till it become transparent..
- Now add mango pulp. keep stirring. With in a min it will become thick. Now get it cool to room temperature. Take out the serving glasses from the refrigerator. Pour the mango pudding in serving glass. Level it..
- Put them again into the refrigerator to get set. Garnish with sliced almonds while serving. Enjoy chilled Mango Pudding..
It doesn't require agar agar or gelatine. Mangoes are favourite fruit of my family and whatever I make with mangoes they love it. Mango Mousse cups (Eggless, No Gelatin) are truly delicious dessert. Mango Pudding recipe with video and step wise photos. Can you make mango pudding without gelatin?
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that numerous people appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Regrettably, most people don’t care about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You have to look after yourself while you are able to. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t get adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? As most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are ingested. Men and women are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. This aisl is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.