New England Fish Bake.
You can have New England Fish Bake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of New England Fish Bake
- It’s 4 medium of red potatoes, you can peel or leave skins on.
- It’s 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips, I used the food processor to crush. I also used bacon and cheddar flavored but any flavor you like will be good.
- You need 3/4 cup of cream I used heavy but half and half can be used.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of cod fillets or any white fish.
New England Fish Bake instructions
- Place potatos in a saucepan and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, cover and cook until tender about 15 to 20 minutes.Drain and cool slightly.
- Slice potatos 1/8 inch thick and arrange in single layer in a well buttered shallow baking dish, top potatos with the onion and garlic,sprinkle with half the pepper and half the parmesan cheese. Pour half the cream over potatoes. Place fish on top potatos pour lemon juice on fish then add remaing pepper and parmesan cheese, pour remaing cream over fish. Evenly apply crushed potato chips on top of fisk..
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.