Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 oz).
- It’s 10 of fajita style tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (10.5 oz).
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of salsa.
Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Boil the chicken for 25-30 minutes.
- Combine the cream cheese,1 cup shredded cheese, 1 can cream of chicken soup, mayo, sour cream, salsa, taco seasoning, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper into a medium bowl and mix..
- Shred the chicken as fine as possible and add to the cheese mixture.
- Evenly add the cheese mixture into each tortilla and roll them. Place them with the seam down on a cooking pan of your choice..
- Take 1/3 can of cream of chicken soup and pour evenly over the enchiladas. You might have to spread it evenly with a spoon. You will not need the remaining soup..
- Take 1 can of red enchilada sauce and pour it evenly over the enchiladas..
- Cover the enchiladas with the remaining cup of shredded cheese. You might want to add more if you prefer extra cheese..
- Cook enchiladas in oven for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many folks appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are living in. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. Most people think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Lots of nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.