Mutton Trotters/Shahi Paya. Paya Curry (mutton trotters) is a delicious fingerlicking curry. This Paya Curry is cooked infused in spices and garnish makes it perfect. From the stickiness from that paya to the garnish that takes this curry to the next level.
Mutton Paya Soup, which is made from the legs of a lamb or trotters, is one of the healthiest soups that you will ever have in your lifetime. Best for the nourishment of kids and old age people, this soup recipe provides an excellent dose of calcium and is good for the joints as well. Mutton Trotters or Paya Curry (Paya is the Urdu word for "Trotters"), as the name of the dish, is made with goat or lamb trotters. You can cook Mutton Trotters/Shahi Paya using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton Trotters/Shahi Paya
- It’s 9 cut into 2 or 3 pcs of Mutton Trotters.
- It’s 2 +1 of Onions chopped + sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 4-5 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pearl Barley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh crushed pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4/5 of Garlic pods sliced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- It’s Cloves of 3 to 4.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red chillie powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Fresh coriander leaves.
The curry is a thick a broth that is infused with the rich gelatin from bone marrow with meat. Mutton Legs/Trotters are used to prepare aatu kaal paya curry. Clean the lamb trotters before cooking to remove the dirt or hair. The mutton legs are used to prepare soup.
Mutton Trotters/Shahi Paya step by step
- Wash and clean the Trotters..
- Place them in a cooker and add the chopped onions,ginger garlic paste,green chillied,salt,pepper,coriander powder and barley.
- Pressure cook the Trotters till 6 whistles.
- Heat oil and add the whole spices and let them crackle.
- Add the sliced onions and saute till golden.
- Add the garlic slices and fry.
- Now add the dry spices and fry.
- Now add the whole wheat flour and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Now add the curd and cook till the raw smell disappears.
- Now gradually add the boiled Trotters.
- Cook the Trotters for 30 mins on slow flame.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with some Paws and khichdi.
Remove the cooked mutton legs from the soup and use in curry/gravy. Mutton Paya – an exotic runny, soupy curry made with goat trotters & few special spices. The juicy marrow & the cartilaginous joints of the goat trotters makes this Paya curry totally out of the world. This Instant Pot Mutton Paya curry is easy, delicious & tastes best with steaming white rice or Naan. Paya Curry is a recipe made of lamb trotters. South India is known for its spicy twist of Non vegetarian dishes, using almost every part of the animal to cook a meal.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are in. We have to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Alas, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without hearing about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after your health. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to receive the right nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Since most people choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Many good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse particular diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. You need to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.