Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's). I had no idea that so many of you would tune in and love to cook with me! LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings.
Look online for the requested brand of chili powder. This Tex-Mex enchilada casserole is truly the best of the best when it comes to homemade Mexican meals. It is mild in spiciness but has tremendous flavor. You can have Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's)
- You need 1/2 pound of hamburger.
- It’s 1/2 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1/2 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of soft tortilla shells.
- You need of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need of black olives and scallions optional.
- It’s of cilantro for garnish.
- Prepare 2-3 of roma tomatoes, chopped for garnish.
With absolutely no exaggeration in my words, this Mexican-inspired meal is hands down the best Mexican/Tex-Mex style recipe I have ever posted. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – A lightened-up, healthy enchilada bake that you can enjoy guilt-free, chockfull of quinoa, black beans and cheesy goodness! I think it's safe to say that I have somewhat of a love affair with Mexican food. Whether it's fish tacos, cheesy enchiladas or a giant burrito the size.
Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's) instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray. Begin to brown the hamburger on medium heat and add the taco seasoning and beans. Mix together..
- Sauce: Spray a small sauce pan with cooking spray and mix the enchilada sauce and two cans of soup together on medium low heat..
- Add 1/2 C of the sauce into the hamburger mix..
- Put approximately 3 Tbsp of the mix into the tortilla shells and roll up. Put the filled shells in a greased 9"x13" baking pan. Pour the remaining sauce over the shells. Grate the cheese over the top (the amount you like) and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes so cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle sliced olives and scallions on top just before serving..
- I used 1# turkey and added 1tsp fajita seasoning in the soup mix. I topped it with tomatoes and cilantro.
This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is a super simple weeknight meal idea. Stacking enchilada ingredients in layers is an easy, cheesy This Mexican Casserole Recipe can be assembled and frozen ahead for a convenient freezer meal to be used at a later time. Fast And Easy Dinner Recipes Holiday Holiday Food Mexican Food Enchiladas Casseroles. Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole is a fun and easy Mexican-inspired recipe that the whole family will love. Whenever we have dinner at our favorite local… Whenever we have dinner at our favorite local Mexican restaurant, my husband frequently orders enchiladas.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One great feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few essential changes in your life. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot get yourself a new body. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you go for nutritious foods? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably caused by the foods that are eaten. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these foods will help your mental health. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work well. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.