Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl.
You can cook Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Dice onion.
- It’s of Cilantro cream dressing see recipe on page.
- Prepare of Yellow corn tortillas.
- You need of Cupcake pan & cooking spray.
Chicken Enchilada Taco Bowl step by step
- Start by boiling your chicken and shredding it. Set aside to a small pot add in your enchilada sauce let come to a simmer on low heat.
- Now turn oven on to 375 spray your baking sheet turning it upside down and lightly coating the sheet with cooking spray. you want your tortillas to be soft so heat in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds on each side you can only make for taco bowls at a time, place inbetween the cupcake tins gently press down you'll see the desired tack bowl shape, now place into the oven and bake for 17 to 20 minutes set aside.
- Now that your taco bowls are done fill with the chicken enchilada mix too with cheese heat in microwave for about 1 minute till cheese is melty too with lettuce, more cheese cilantro dressing avocado etc, add toppings as desired.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to treat your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed modifications in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to run well. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.