Oven grilled tilapia fish. Oven grilled tilapia fish is very delicious. Hope you are having a good Easter! If you are not subscribed, join the family by.
Tilapia Fish has a wide appeal because of its mild taste. Learn how to make the tastiest oven grilled tilapia fish recipe By Nanaabas Kitchen Or OV. This spicy oven grilled tilapia fish is infused with the delicious combination of green spices, garlic, ginger, and lemon. You can have Oven grilled tilapia fish using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven grilled tilapia fish
- Prepare 1 of medium size tilapia fish.
- It’s 2 of bell pepper.
- It’s of 3 scotch bonnets(atarugu).
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish masala.
- It’s of I garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon powder.
- You need of Maggi.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Potatoes or yam (as sides).
The crispy herb-coated skin and the juicy herb-infused interior is to die for. If so inclined, use dry herbs instead of fresh but if you want to take this fish to another level, invest in using. For your pepper sauce you blend your bell pepper,scotch bonnet,garlic and onions. Baked tilapia is a weeknight dinner dream.
Oven grilled tilapia fish step by step
- Wash your fish with lemon and water and pat dry it with a kitchen towel or tissue paper.
- Mix your spices(garlic,ginger,coriander,lemon powder,salt,fish masala,chili powder)and rub it on your fish.
- Put your fish on a foil pepper and add some slices of lemon and onion and then foil it.
- Set your oven at 200 degree and put your fish in it and grill it for 5 mins.
- For your pepper sauce you blend your bell pepper,scotch bonnet,garlic and onions.
- Add a little amount of oil in your pan and then add your pepper mixture and your salt and Maggie for taste.
- Fry it on a low heat until oil starts to come out of it.
- For the sides;chop your cabbage and onions and set aside then fry or grill your potatoes or yam.
The fish, which has a very mild fish taste, is a great way to get those non-fish eaters to love it. It cooks quickly and takes on flavors well. We cooked ours in plenty of butter, lemon, and garlic to make it bright and fresh and easy to love. Of any fish in the sea, tilapia might be today's prom queen. It is a mild-flavored, tender, white fish that has become an increasingly popular choice for grilling among fish lovers.