Oven baked fish fillet. Use your oven for this delicious whole baked fish in an aromatic, spicy, and sweet Thai-style sauce. Roll fish fillets around a tasty stuffing made with fresh breadcrumbs, sauteed onions and celery, and simple seasonings for. Grease a baking pan with vegetable oil.
Skip the frozen fillets and try this easy recipe for baked, fresh fish fillets. With little prep involved, this is a great last-minute The breading is not too overwhelming, but adds a delicious crunch. Serve it with leafy greens or thinly sliced oven baked potatoes. You can have Oven baked fish fillet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked fish fillet
- It’s 2 pieces of fish fillet (got mine from city market).
- It’s 4 of tspn unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sweet paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/8 of tspn salt.
- Prepare 1/8 of tspn lemon juice.
- You need 4 of lemon slices.
Baked basa fish fillets in the oven with the taste of sweet paprika. Topped with slices of lemon and basil. Smeared with the melted butter that adds additional flavor. Also, very convenient to prepare before any party.
Oven baked fish fillet step by step
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the fish on the baking sheet..
- Melt butter in the small glass bowl. Add sweet paprika, dried basil, salt and lemon juice..
- Spread the marinate on both sides of fish using cooking brush or spoon. Marinate for 20 minutes. Below is the size of one of the fillets..
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.Serve and enjoy🤤🤤.
The sauce is incredible – fresh, light yet creamy. If you really want to thicken the sauce, just take the fish out of the baking dish and return the pan to the oven for a few minutes (it will thicken quickly so keep. Baking fish fillets is the easiest way to ensure a tender, flaky entrée that maintains its flavor and doesn't dry out. Mix up a lemon-butter mixture, drizzle it on, and pop into the oven. You'll be enjoying baked fish in just half an hour.