You can have Oven-Baked Fish using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Fish
- Prepare 2 of fish Black porgy (or your favorite fish).
- It’s 1 of there is no set standard. use whatever you have on hand, or whatever you like. Herbs ※Enough for 2 fish.
- You need 9 of twigs of each Rosemary, thyme, dill.
- Prepare 9 of leaves Sage.
- It’s 6 of leaves Bay leaf, lemon balm (mint).
- You need 3 of whole Garlic.
- It’s 1 of lots Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Accompaniments:.
- You need 1 large of Potato.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 4 of Young corn.
- It’s 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of pea-sized drops ☆Garlic paste.
- You need 4 of pea-sized drops Anchovie paste (or filets).
- Prepare 1 of ☆Pepper.
Oven-Baked Fish step by step
- Prepping the fish: Gut the fish and descale, and cleanly wash the blood. Season with salt and let sit for 15 minutes. Thoroughly wipe dry..
- Prepping the veggies: Cut into large bite-sized pieces, pat dry, and place into a bowl with ☆ to marinate for about 15 minutes. Soak the carrots and potatoes in water first..
- Divide the herbs into two equal portions for each fish. Divide each portion in half again, for the insides of the fish and to garnish on top..
- Coat a cookie sheet with olive oil, and line up all of the veggies except for the tomatoes. Place the fish on top, and spread the herbs out on top..
- Bake on the bottom rack (without preheating), at 570°F/300°C for 25 minutes. Put the tomatoes in and bake for an additional 5 minutes. It is done..