Easy Fish Dish Pacific Saury Cheese Bake. I tried to come up with the recipe that gives you a lot of vegetables, and can be cooked easily. It's also good to bake in the oven. Scorched Pacific Saury Carpaccio is a dish made by Akira Hayama against Ryō Kurokiba and Sōma Sanma Kabayaki Recipe Japanese Style Broiled Pacific Saury Fish in Sweet Soy Sauce.
Try quick and easy baked fish that work for busy weeknights or dinner parties, featuring recipes for salmon, flounder, and more. Whether you are trying to eat healthier, want to eat less meat, or just adore seafood, these delicious baked fish recipes are fabulous to know about. The Pacific saury (Cololabis saira) is a member of the family Scomberesocidae. You can cook Easy Fish Dish Pacific Saury Cheese Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fish Dish Pacific Saury Cheese Bake
- Prepare 4 of Filleted pacific saury (sardines and mackerels are ok as well).
- Prepare 1 of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of King oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Boiled spinatch (frozen is ok as well).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of + 1 tablespoon Olive oil.
- It’s 1 large of amount Easily melting cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Suary is a seafood in several East Asian cuisines and is also known by the name mackerel pike. I quite often bake my fish this way. Easy & simple, nothing fancy, but we like the result. Place fish in a greased pan with dabs of butter on top.
Easy Fish Dish Pacific Saury Cheese Bake step by step
- Cut the opened pacific saury into bite-sized pieces, and spread the grated garlic all over..
- Cut the carrot into thin quarter round slices. Cut the onion, king oyster mushrooms, and tomato into the same size as the carrot..
- Line a frying pan with parchment paper, add 1 tablespoon of olive oi, and stir-fry the onion, carrot, and king oyster mushrooms..
- Place the pacific saury on top of Step 3, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put the tomato and spinach on top..
- Swirl 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the Step 4 pan, cover with a lid, and cook over medium-low..
- When cooked through, top with a large amount of cheese. Cover with the lid, and cook until the cheese is melted, then done..
- Serve on a plate with the parchment paper, and enjoy the piping hot dish..
Season with salt& pepper to taste. (this is where I sprinkle on lemon juice or lemon pepper if using) Cover with sliced onion. How to make Baked SKUSHA – saury, mackerel – Fish Dish Recipe. BBQ Grilled Pacific Saury is a popular fish in Japan and for good reason. The flavors are oily and rich and go perfectly Recipe from Life in Korea! Comeback for NEW Easy & Fun Asian Recipes Every Friday!!