Fish Bake. Dinner made real easy: this Baked Fish recipe comes with a Lemon Cream Sauce and is made in ONE The sauce is especially delish because the juices of the fish mingles in with it while it's baking. Baking fish enables you to control the cooking temperature and limit how much you handle the fish, preventing it from getting overcooked or falling. For a quick and healthy dinner, baked fish is a perfect choice.
Baking is probably the easiest and most efficient way in which to cook fish. Use your oven to make these wonderful baked fish recipes. Then try some of these fantastic fish and seafood recipes. You can have Fish Bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Bake
- It’s 500 Grams of Fish Fillet.
- Prepare 500 Millilitres of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Flour.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Potatoes Mashed.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s of Celery.
Find a new favorite from the fish counter: Our collection of Food Network's most popular baked fish recipes will make your next meal the catch of the day. Baked Fish Fillets. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Whole fish, thicker fish fillets and fish steaks all take well to baking. Thinner fillets and medallions How to Bake Fish.
Fish Bake step by step
- In a deep pan boil the fillets with half an onion peppercorns, celery & salt.
- Once fish is cooked drain the excess water n flake the fillets using a fork (ensure no bones are there).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour. Add the milk slowly stirring continuously to make a thick white sauce..
- Grease your baking tray with butter and line the dish with the flaked fish..
- Pour the white sauce over the fish till it is fully covered. Add peeper as per your taste.
- Cover the white sauce & fish with mashed potatoes. Take a chunk of the mash and flatten it in between your palms and place it over the mixture till fully covered.
- Using a wet pastry brush smooth the mash and top it with bread crumbs & grated cheese (optional).
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 C for 20 mins.
- Serve hot with garlic bread or dinner rolls.
For best results, lightly grease the fish and place it in an oiled baking dish or on. Baking the fish with the lemon butter sauce and asparagus means you can add one more side dish (if you wish) or keep it as it is for a light, gluten-free and low carb dinner. A step-by-step tutorial for how to roast a whole fish in the oven. Don't be intimidated — it's actually super easy, and crazy delicious. Some of my favorite recipes to serve with this baked whole fish include See more ideas about fish recipes, seafood recipes, baked fish. · If you're looking to incorporate more fish into your diet, add this baked cod to your menu.