Slow Cooker Butter Chicken.
You can have Slow Cooker Butter Chicken using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- It’s 3 – 4 of chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes of.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsps of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsps of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey (optional).
- You need 3 tbsps of butter.
- You need 2 tbsps of heavy cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Slow Cooker Butter Chicken instructions
- We begin by making the marinade / sauce base that the chicken pieces will cook in. In a blender add the ginger paste, garlic paste, can of tomatoes, tomato paste, garam masala, chili powder, cumin powder, almonds and yogurt, and give it a good blitz..
- Once everything is well combined, pour it over the diced chicken pieces. Mix well so the marinade coats the chicken pieces really well. Set this aside to marinate for 15mins or so..
- Saute the diced onions in the melted butter, once it has softened up, add to the slow cooker..
- Next pour the chicken pieces along with the marinade in the slow cooker. Add the 1tbsp of honey (this is optional) and season with salt..
- Let this cook away in the slow cooker. Mine took somewhere between 3-4 hours..
- When its cooked through and you are ready to serve, add the heavy cream and mix it all together..
- Serve with some plain white rice or a pulao and/or naan bread..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One great thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot get yourself a healthy one. You should look after your health while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You should have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Furthermore, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.