Waterless Steam Fish in Round French Oven (rfo). See recipes for Waterless Steam Fish in Round French Oven (rfo) too. Waterless Steam Fish in Round French Oven (rfo). Red fish, tube round white Tofu, ginger, light soy sauce, Few fried spring onion, yellow onion.
This Chinese oven steamed fish is one I'm hoping to convince them to have as well. I let them off the first time I made it as they had a friend over, but the Cooking in a foil packet like this is basically the same as the French-style preparation of fish "en papillote". Traditionally that means using parchment. steamed fish in oven. You can cook Waterless Steam Fish in Round French Oven (rfo) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Waterless Steam Fish in Round French Oven (rfo)
- You need 300 g of Red fish.
- Prepare 1 of tube round white Tofu.
- It’s 3 cm of ginger.
- You need 2.5 tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- You need of Few fried spring onion.
- You need Half of yellow onion.
Waterless Poached Egg Recipe (Steam oven version). Steam fish in the microwave with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video clip. This episode is all about "FISH" today I am making oven steam fish with veggies – Island style. You are going to love this recipe.
Waterless Steam Fish in Round French Oven (rfo) step by step
- Cut tofu into slides of 3cm each.
- Cut ginger into slides.
- Cut yellow onion into rings.
- Unfrozen fish in running water.
- Place tofu into the base of the rfo, place the yellow onion as second layer and half of the slides ginger as third layer.
- Place the fish and add the remaining ginger on top, add in 2.5 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Turn fire into medium, close the lid and steam for 13min (depends on how thick is your fish).
- Turn off the fire and let it rest for 2min. Sprinkle some fried onion and you may serve yr steam fish..
You can steam a whole fish in the bamboo steamer as long as it fits. Carefully remove the lid from the steamer and move the steamed fish fillets to a serving platter. Use caution around the steam since it can burn you. Wear oven mitts when removing the steamer lid. Professional bakers have steam injectors inside of their ovens.