Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken.
You can cook Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need of dry pasta (3 cups or so).
- You need of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- You need of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of chicken stock.
- You need of half and half cream.
- You need of dried thyme.
- You need of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand).
- Prepare of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of olive oil.
Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken step by step
- Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred).
- Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing..
- In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest..
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min.
- Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot).