Chocolate Brownie #HelpfulCook.
You can cook Chocolate Brownie #HelpfulCook using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie #HelpfulCook
- You need 200 grams of milk chocolate.
- It’s 360 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 225 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3 of medium eggs.
- It’s 225 grams of dark muscavado sugar.
- You need 75 grams of self raising flour.
Chocolate Brownie #HelpfulCook step by step
- Pre heat an oven to 190°C/170°fan.
- Grease and line a baking tray..
- Break 300g of the dark chocolate up and place in a bowl over some boiled water. Stir occassionally until melted. Once melted, stir in the butter..
- Roughly chop the remaining dark chocolate and all of the milk chocolate..
- Beat the eggs and sugar together in a bowl. Then beat in the melted chocolate..
- Finally add the flour and chocolate pieces and mix well..
- Pour the mixture evenly into the tray and level it out..
- Place in the oven for upto 40mins until the crust is firm to touch but soft underneath..
- Remove and cool in the tray. Once cooled cut into even slices. Enjoy.
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we live in. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary changes in your life. When your body quites functioning properly, you can’t get a new body. You have to look after your health while you can do so. Your body needs the right nutrients to run at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The things we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse particular illnesses. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. You must include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.