Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns. Cut all the veggies into chunks. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two.
I would prefer to chop up the prawns into smaller pieces as they were quite large. Bright pops of watermelon radish add instant zip and eye appeal to this hearty broccoli egg drop soup. Broth-y bliss for this cold and rainy day, to go along with my current hibernation mode Broccoli egg-drop soup with a base of ginger + garlic infused. You can have Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
- You need of prawns.
- It’s of medium size fresh egg.
- You need of broccoli bibs.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of cloves of garlic.
- You need of or chopped ginger.
- It’s of medium tomatoes.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of salt and black ground pepper.
- You need of little bit vegetable oil.
This Egg Drop soup is born from a love of the soup and MANY trips to my favorite Chinese restaurant (asking them many questions) resulting in this variation. Compare it to your local restaurant. Soup can be re-heated or frozen and re-heated. This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions.
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns step by step
- Cut all the veggies into chunks.
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor..
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs.
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors..,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat.
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp.
I realize the amount of Asian recipes on this blog I can count on one hand. Egg drop soup with fresh corn kernels and topped with fresh prawns. Naturally sweet and perfect as an appetizer or a light meal. This Egg Drop Soup recipe is better than take-out. Never thought of egg drop soup as something you have a side dish with.