Xtals Fish Tacos.
You can cook Xtals Fish Tacos using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Xtals Fish Tacos
- It’s of Corn And Black Bean Salsa.
- Prepare 1 packages of of powdered ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 can of of corn (drained).
- It’s 1 can of of cooked black beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 of red onion (chopped).
- You need 2 small of tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s 1 bunch of of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of of lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of of sugar (optional).
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 head of green cabbage (shredded).
- Prepare 1 dash of of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt & pepper each.
- You need 3 of avocados.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 cup of of ranch chipotle sauce. you can purchase it bottled.
- It’s of fish.
- Prepare 6 of tilapia filets (or your choice of fish).
- Prepare 1 packages of of shake and bake Extra crispy.
- It’s 1 packages of of flour or corn tortillas.
Xtals Fish Tacos step by step
- MAKE BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA1 HR. AHEAD. Drain both cans of corn and black beans and toss in a bowl. Chop red onion, tomatoes and cilantro add it to the bowl. Add lemon juice, pinch of salt and half of ranch dressing package, adjust flavors to your liking. chill in the fridge for 1 hr.
- after your corn salsa is ready pre heat your oven at 400°F. Season fish with salt, and lemon pepper. brush one side of the fish with chipotle ranch and press in the shake and bake, repeat steps for the other side of the fish. line a baking dish with aluminium foil and spray with Pam or drizzle some oil. place fish in your baking dish,shred cabage and toss in a bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper until evenly coated. when you are done with this step put fish in the oven for ten minutes.
- while the fish cooks, heat tortillas in a pan over medium heat, turning once..
- time to plate… spoon ranch chipotle sauce on the tortillas, add fish and top with corn salsa then cabbage and finally slice advocado for garnish on top of the cabbage, drizzle with some more ranch chipotle and enjoy.