Corn Chicken Meatballs and Komatsuna and Egg Dashi Sauce.
You can cook Corn Chicken Meatballs and Komatsuna and Egg Dashi Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Chicken Meatballs and Komatsuna and Egg Dashi Sauce
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Komatsuna.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of each Mayonnaise, mirin.
- Prepare 200 grams of Minced chicken.
- You need 1/2 can of Canned corn.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of of each Katakuriko and water.
Corn Chicken Meatballs and Komatsuna and Egg Dashi Sauce step by step
- ※ Dashi (2 cups of dashi, 1 tablespoon of mirin, 1 tablespoon of light-colored soy sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon salt).
- Parboil the komatsuna in a pot and rinse in cold water. Squeeze it out and cut into 4 cm pieces. Put the chicken, salt, pepper, and corn in a bowl and mix together. Form into balls..
- Mix the mayonnaise and mirin in a dish. Add the egg and mix it together. Heat oil in a frying pan, add the egg mixture, and cook until half-cooked. Remove from the pan..
- Put the ※ dashi into a pot and turn on the heat. Add the chicken meatballs and simmer for 5~7 minutes..
- Add the komatsuna and egg. Mix the katakuriko slurry and add to the pot. Stir..
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with bonito flakes to finish..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that many people appreciate. This is possible no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. Most folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn’t get the right nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely caused by the foods that are ingested. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Almost all grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Also, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.