Broccoli Cheese Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cheese Soup. This flavorful soup is made without heavy cream, milk or flour—or even vegetable broth. You'll just need a few basic ingredients to make it Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese.
I like to garnish this soup with a sprinkle of black pepper, some extra cheddar cheese and. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or frozen broccoli and any type of cheese that melts well. You can have Broccoli Cheese Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup
- It’s of Fresh broccoli, use only the top and dice small.
- You need of Carrots, diced.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Minced dried onion.
- It’s of White pepper and salt.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- You need of Cream of celery soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Prepare of Milk.
This recipe calls for sharp cheddar cheese. Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food! This is deliciously cheesy, amazingly rich and creamy, and it has plenty of fresh broccoli (cut into itty bitty pieces of course) dotted throughout. The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites.
Broccoli Cheese Soup step by step
- Heat butter and water in a large covered pot..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and spices. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat until softened…stirring as needed (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups and fill 2 cans with milk and add..
- Stir well to combine and continue cooking over low heat. Stirring frequently so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- Another 10-15 minutes should be good, but can go longer if you want the veggies softer..
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!