Biscuit mini fruit pizza. See more ideas about mini fruit pizzas, fruit pizza, desserts. Chewy sugar cookies are topped with cream cheese frosting and loaded with fruit for a delicious treat everyone will love! However, decorating mini fruit pizzas keeps little hands and mouths occupied while we wrap up our dinner and conversation.
Mini Fruit Pizzas: For New Years Eve, my mom decided to make fruit pizza. She got out the sugar cookie dough and started cutting it up. I wondered why since she was making a pizza and she said it was easier to get the dough flattened like that. You can cook Biscuit mini fruit pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit mini fruit pizza
- You need of Digestive biscuits.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- You need of condensed milk.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of pieces of kiwi.
- It’s of pieces of strawberry.
- Prepare of pomegranate.
- It’s of orange pieces peeled.
- You need of pieces of pineapple.
- You need of dried blueberry.
Chewy sugar cookies are topped with cream cheese frosting and loaded with fruit for a delicious treat everyone will love! · Mini Fruit Pizzas – one of the prettiest and yummiest treats you'll ever make. A sugar cookie base with a cream cheese frosting, topped with fruit! Biscuit mix, like Bisquick, works best for this recipe. The crispy crust is a delicious palette for your choice of After your crust is mixed and formed, top with your favorite pizza toppings.
Biscuit mini fruit pizza step by step
- Take a bowl put cream cheese,icing sugar keep beat 2 mins,venila essence,condensed milk add it.
- Once beating is done then take a plate place biscuits on it.
- Place 2 spoons of cream cheese on each biscuit on top.
- Arrange fruit pieces on top of cream as pizza shape…ready to serve.
Use a store-bought or Dessert Pizza: Cream cheese mixed with powdered sugar or Nutella spread, fresh fruit. Mini pizzas on homemade thin crust dough + tons of topping ideas! These little bites are perfect for parties and fun for weeknights! These look like the pizzas I made with my grandkids this weekend, only I had some tubes of refrigerator biscuits that I had to use up. These Mini Fruit Pizzas are super-easy to make!