Doughnut Fruit Pizzas.
You can cook Doughnut Fruit Pizzas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doughnut Fruit Pizzas
- You need of glazed doughnuts(cut in half to make 12).
- It’s of butter, softened.
- It’s of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of Cool Whip.
- You need of marshmallow fluff.
- It’s of Various fruits for topping. Just make sure you slice enough. If you use bananas I recommend coating them with lemon juice to avoid browning. Pick your favorite fruit combination!!.
Doughnut Fruit Pizzas instructions
- With a hand mixer, cream butter and cream cheese until well combined..
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract with the hand mixer for 1 minute..
- Add the Cool Whip and marshmallow fluff and continue to beat with hand mixer until soft and creamy. Refrigerate for 2 hrs to chill for topping..
- Generously add fruit pizza topping to each doughnut half. Don't skimp!! You may even have some left over. Then add your favorite fruit as a topping and arrange on a platter. Stand back and enjoy the compliments……😉.