My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍#.
You can cook My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍# using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍#
- It’s 2 of × 102g Canned Tuna fish in spring water drained.
- You need 2 Cups of pasta shells cooked.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of loose Sweetcorn.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of of small red onion chopped small.
- You need 1 stick of celery chopped.
- You need Handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of a sweet pepper.
- Prepare 3 of thick slices of cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 tbls of Sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbls of Sweet Chilli.
My Tuna Pasta Bake with a Hint of Sweet Chilli. 😍# instructions
- Add the tuna to a mixing bowl add red onion also Tomatoes..
- Now add the sweetcorn, 1 chopped stick of celery and sweet pepper..
- Next Salt and Black pepper and 1 squeeze of a lemon. Then sprinkle a handful of spinach. Cut the cheddar cheese into little squares.
- Add the cheese to the mix and stir it to mix. Strain the water off the pasta shells and add to the mix. Stir to mix..
- Add. Sour cream and sweet chilli mix in slowly until all is covered..
- Add to a serving dish and add a little dribble if sweet Chilli on top..