Simple Clear Dashi Stock Hot Pot with Lots of Napa Cabbage.
You can have Simple Clear Dashi Stock Hot Pot with Lots of Napa Cabbage using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Clear Dashi Stock Hot Pot with Lots of Napa Cabbage
- You need 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 10 of cm x 20 cm strip Kombu.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 dash of Umami seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of thigh Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 100 grams of Chicken gizzard.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 1 of few Mixed mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1 dash of ● Umami seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of ●Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
Simple Clear Dashi Stock Hot Pot with Lots of Napa Cabbage step by step
- Put the konbu and water in a pot and turn on the heat. If you're going to eat this in the evening, you can just put the konbu in and let it soak all day to make a stronger broth. When it starts to boil, take out the konbu..
- Cut the chicken into thin pieces. Remove the silvery membrane from the chicken gizzards and score the surface..
- Julienne the napa cabbage (cut the leafy portion in half lengthwise first, and then cut across into thin strips). Thinly slice the onion against the grain..
- Put the seasoning ingredients marked ● into a container and microwave for about 1.5 minutes. Add ginger and stir. If you are worried about the alcohol content, you can add the sake directly into the pot and boil it off that way..
- Add the gizzards, salt, Aji-no-moto seasoning, and grated ginger to the pot and simmer a little. Skim off any impurities that float to the surface of the broth. Next, add the chicken thigh meat, then the onion, then the napa cabbage..
- Once the napa cabbage has shrunk, add the tofu and mushrooms and simmer a little more..
- Serve into individual dishes, and season to your taste with the ginger and soy sauce mixture from Step 4..
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. This is doable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We should get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential changes in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t get yourself a healthy body. You should take care of yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The food products we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Many healthy food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to run well. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. In addition, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.