Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup
- You need of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of cream of celery soup.
- You need of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of medium onion, minced.
- It’s of salt is optional.
- It’s of corn starch.
- It’s of COLD water.
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup step by step
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot..
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours…. I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow..
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken…… a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue…. add it to HOT SOUP… it should thicken it and maintain the flavor…