Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad. Make the Perfect Salad With The Help Of Our Recipes. Steps Start with boiling water for the tortellini then once boiling cook tortellini. Crab Tortellini Salad makes a scrumptious snack or lunch.
Add the parmesan cheese and stir until it is melted and coats the tortellini. Add the crab meat and stir gently to mix. Stir frequently so the pasta doesn't scorch. You can cook Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad
- It’s of imitation crab meat.
- You need of package of tortellini.
- You need of limes.
- It’s of red onion.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- It’s of ball fresh mozzarella.
- It’s of parsley.
- It’s of scallions.
- Prepare of prosciutto.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Add the parmesan cheese and stir until it is melted and coats the tortellini. Add the crab meat and stir gently to mix. I cut crescent rolls in half & filled them with the crab salad with a small piece pf cheese, then put them in the oven till the cheese was melted & served for breakfast. A real hit with the kids.
Imitation crab meat and tortellini salad instructions
- Start with boiling water for the tortellini then once boiling cook tortellini..
- While that's working, in a medium bowl add the imitation crab meat, onion (sliced), fresh mozzarella (cut into 1/2" cubes), olive oil, the zest from one lime along with the juice from both (depending on the size), & the vinegar..
- Drain the tortellini & place in an ice bath the drain when cold. WAIT! Do not add the tortellini yet! Mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly first, NOW add the tortellini (don't want to break the tortellini by mixing it too much)..
- Add the parsley (chopped), the scallions (sliced), & the salt & pepper to taste. Now give it one last mix gently being careful not to break the tortellini & you are done!.
- I don't normally use measurements when I cook; therefore the measurements provided are a close approximation for a good neutral flavor. Some people like more, others like less, so use your own judgment on how you want your dish to taste & make whatever adjustments you need..
Mix cooked crab meat with oil and vinegar and lemon juice, stir well and break up crab meat into flaky pieces. Add diced celery, orange or red pepper, onion, cucumber, cilantro, salt, pepper, crazy salt, chile flakes, green chiles and mayonnaise. Cover well and place salad in the refrigerator for an hour to chill and let the flavors meld. But the other recipe I'll make with Imitation Crab is Pasta Salad! It's creamy and light – I often times make this and take the leftovers all week for lunch.