Air fryer fried chicken. This Air Fryer Fried Chicken is golden brown, juicy, and full of flavor. It's one recipe you have to try in your Air Fryer. This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure here.
This fried chicken uses no oil and has a crispy, delicious skin over tender chicken meat that your whole family will love! Fried chicken in the air fryer is totally possible! If you're craving a fried chicken with a little less fat, give this a try! You can cook Air fryer fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air fryer fried chicken
- You need of Chicken legs.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of yoghurt.
- You need of squeezed lemon.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of Fresh garlic paste.
- Prepare of Chicken tikka masala.
- You need of cumin powder.
- It’s of coriander powder.
I prefer to pan-fry my fried chicken in a cast iron skillet if I'm not using an air fryer. By Layla Published in All Recipes. Buttermilk air fryer fried chicken method was the clear winner! It had a nice and tender meat on the inside while the outside was crispy and flavorful.
Air fryer fried chicken step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes..
- Now cook it in Air fryer for 15 minutes on each side. Or deep fry it in oil till brown. Serve with hot sauce. It's so Tasty !! Enjoy !!.
Visually, this was the closest one to a deep fried version. Step-by-step overview of how to make southern fried chicken in an air fryer. Air fryer fried chicken is lighter, faster, and much less messy than deep-fried chicken. Coat the air fryer racks with cooking spray. Remove the chicken from the buttermilk, allowing any excess to drip off.