easy chicken adobo. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Inspired by the Philippine national dish, this Easy Chicken Adobo uses a simple blend of garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce to give chicken a zingy boost.
Boil until it reduces to half. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same. You can cook easy chicken adobo using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy chicken adobo
- Prepare 1 kg of chopped chicken.
- Prepare 3 small of red onion.
- You need 5 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown or white sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
Chicken adobo is one of the easiest and yet most delicious chicken dishes you can make. A Filipino dish with the simplest of ingredients that you probably have in your fridge. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy.
easy chicken adobo step by step
- combine all ingredients (cover the pot with lid).
- cook in medium heat.
- wait till the water is almost gone and thick.
- adjust the taste based on what you want. add more pepper if you want it to taste like peppery or salty to make it a bit salty (its your choice).
- you can always adjust your ingredients.
- for pork adobo, the ingredients and procedure is still the same..
- you can even add chuncks of pineapple to make it taste more better. I always love to add sugar or pineapple on my adobo and it makes your adobo extra special.
Classic Chicken Adobo from 'The Adobo Road Cookbook'. Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants. Our chicken adobo recipe might just be the easiest meal you can make. I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. Easy Chicken Adobo Recipe – Inspired by the Phillipine's national dish, this garlicky, vinegary, sweet, and sour chicken adobo is so incredibly delicious and very easy to prepare!