Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. It is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. This dish is like making both Chicken Adobo and Pork Adobo in one pot.
The recipes varies from region to region and one of the regional variation of this favorite. Adobo is one of the Filipino popular and favorite dish recipe,yummy,delicious and savory flavored of adobo is surely we're going to ask for onother cup of. Whow knew that making a delicious Filipino dish was so easy to make! You can have Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cane Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 of Pork Shoulder.
- You need 3 pcs of Chicken Thigh part.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Knorr Soy Liquid Seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cooking Oil.
Today Jerome joins us in the kitchen to teach us how to make Chicken and Pork Adobo. Season pork and chicken with salt and pepper and place in a stock pot. Rub with crushed garlic and torn bay leaf, and coat with vinegar and soy sauce. Filipino Chicken Adobo – the national dish of the Philipines!
Joejoe's Chicken Pork Adobo step by step
- Put Pork and Chicken in pot and add Soy Sauce, Vinegar,Water,Knorr Soy Liquid,Garlic,Onion, bay leaf, sugar and Peppercorn then separate the chicken after.
- Heat the pot and bring to a boil.
- In a separate pan, fry chicken in small amount of cooking oil until brown.
- Add a bit of water everytime the soy marinate is reduce and cook it until the pork becomes tender.
- Add the chicken in pot and reduce heat, until the sauce is thicken and bit oily.
- Add hard boiled egg.
- Serve hot with Cooked Rice and enjoy!.
Juicy, tender chicken coated in a sticky glaze that's savoury, slightly tangy a Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and like all traditional dishes, there are many variations – including different proteins like pork and beef. Adobo Joe food truck is devoted to the traditional Filipino homestyle cooking. Chicken and pork adobo, lumpia, pancit, and adobo-joe on a pan-de-sal rolls (my version of a sloppy joe) are just to name a few of our food truck specialties. Adobo is considered the national dish of the Philippines. This dish consists of chunks of Chicken or Pork or both cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, lots of garlic and whole peppercorns.