Ro*Tel beef dip. This Ro-Tel dip is a party favorite and it is very easy to whip up and heat in the slow cooker. Serve the dip with tortilla chips, bagel chips, or crackers. For a quick and easy crowd-pleasing dip, this classic Ro-Tel dip will do the trick.
Cut cheese into small blocks so they can be easily melted in frying pan. Hi My Glameres Gems, In this video I am sharing my easy recipe on Rotel Dip also known as Queso Beef Dip. This recipe is a great one for Game Night, House. You can cook Ro*Tel beef dip using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ro*Tel beef dip
- It’s of Dips.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 can of Ro*Tel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- You need 32 oz of velveeta cheese block.
Add the ground beef, salt and pepper to a large pot and brown well before draining the fat. This Rotel dip is a blend of cheese, zesty tomatoes, chiles and ground beef, all melted to gooey perfection. Rotel dip is a classic recipe that never goes out of style. I've taken the traditional recipe and given it a meaty twist for an end result that's even better!
Ro*Tel beef dip step by step
- fry ground beef in frying pan until brown.
- add RoTel tomatoes to beef.
- cut cheese into small blocks so they can be easily melted in frying pan..
- melt all of the ingredients together in frying pan on medium to high heat, but be sure that cheese doesn't burn. keep stirring until melted..
- once melted transfer dip into a crock pot so it will stay warm and soft..
Ro*Tel is diced tomatoes and green chilies combined together. You can purchase it in "original" or "mild" and it adds a. Velveeta® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc. Serve warm as a dip with. Serve this addictive cheese dip, adapted from the menu at country music star and The Voice judge Blake Shelton's Ole Red restaurants, as is with chips.