Easy Cheesecake bites.
You can have Easy Cheesecake bites using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesecake bites
- It’s of 9X13 cake pan.
- You need of Cheesecake filling.
- It’s of blocks cream cheese, softened.
- You need of white sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Crusts.
- Prepare of rolls, crescent roll dough.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of white sugar.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground hazel nuts (optional).
Easy Cheesecake bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat all the filling ingredients together until smooth, I used a hand mixer..
- Unroll one crescent dough, roll out to fit the bottom of your cake pan (just the bottom, not the sides). Press into bottom of your pan..
- Evenly spread the cheesecake filling on top of the dough that is in the pan. Make it as level as possible..
- Roll out the second crescent dough, lay it on top of the filling.
- Brush the melted butter over the top crust..
- Stir the remaining sugar, cinnamon and hazel nuts (if using) together in a bowl..
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar mix on top of the melted butter.
- Place in the preheated oven, cook until the crust puffs and turns a nice color. About 45 minutes. (But check it 35 and 40 minutes).
- Cool (1-2 hours) then cut into bite size squares or bars, note – they cut easier if you refrigerate a few hours also. But you get a better flavor when at room temperature when eating..