Bacon scalloped potatoes. Scalloped Potatoes – cheesy, creamy dish made with round slices of potato simmered first in a flavorful cream mixture then baked to perfection with cheeses on top. These tasty scalloped potatoes are flavored with diced cooked bacon. The scalloped potatoes are baked with a creamy onion and bacon sauce.
To purchase products used in this video. Bacon keeps the potato from sticking to the pan while adding a delicious smoky taste. Scalloped Potatoes with Ham and Bacon. You can cook Bacon scalloped potatoes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon scalloped potatoes
- You need 5 lb of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 9 oz of Hormel real bacon pieces.
- It’s 3 bunch of Pepper.
- You need 3 bunch of Salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of Margarine.
- You need 6 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 2 can of Carnation evaporated milk.
- Prepare 32 oz of Water give or take.
Scalloped potatoes w/ bacon cheese & chives. Potatoes make a great side dish. Share: Rate this Recipe Pour cream and stock over potatoes. It should barely cover the top layer.
Bacon scalloped potatoes step by step
- (Step 1.) First preheat oven to 375°F..
- (Step 2.) Rinse, pill, slice into 1/4 size slivers of potatoes give or take then rinse again..
- (Step 3.) Cut Velveeta cheese into 1/2in. squares give or take..
- (Step 4.) Place one layer of potatoes about 1 pound 10oz. give or take then one layer of Velveeta cheese about 12oz. then one layer of bacon bits about 3oz. then one bunch of pepper then one bunch of salt then 2tbsp. margarine throughout the layer then one layer of flour about 2tbsp. Repeat for three layers or until pan is almost filled. Give at least 1in. from the top for cooking space..
- (Step 5.) Add two cans of Carnation evaporated milk throughout the pan..
- (Step 6.) Add 32oz. of water give or take, make sure you only put enough water to barely cover the potatoes..
- (Step 7.) Mix it all together with two cooking spoons within the pan..
- (Step 8.) Place in oven for 4 to 6 hours while watching it periodically to ensure it cooks thoroughly. Also ensure you leave some of the water/milk in it (do not drain) the potatoes will soak it up..
- (Step 9.) let sit for 30 to 45 minutes before serving..
Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin are different than just scalloped potatoes because Au Gratin Potatoes Au Gratin with tender layers of buttery potatoes, bacon and onions cocooned in melty. This easy scalloped potatoes from scratch is even better than Grandma's. Spoon more sauce over the potatoes and top with cheese and bacon. My favorite cheesy, creamy, garlicky, always-delicious scalloped potatoes recipe. Learn how to make these delicious LOADED SCALLOPED POTATOES with lots of bacon and cheddar cheese.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that many people appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some necessary modifications in your life. When your body stops working right, you cannot get a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? Eating sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.