Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options.
You can cook Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options
- It’s of cucumber, you'll get around 8 pieces.
- It’s of Choice of Fillings.
- It’s of Prawn Cocktail.
- You need of Ham & Cream Cheese.
- You need of Chicken, Bacon & Mayo.
- You need of Grated Cheese & Tomato.
- Prepare of Egg Salad.
- You need of Tuna & Sweetcorn.
- Prepare of Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Choice of Dips.
- You need of Hummus.
- It’s of Seafood Sauce.
- It’s of Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic & Onion Dip.
- It’s of Sour Cream & Chive.
- You need of Chipotle Mayo.
- Prepare of Raita Dip.
- You need of Guacamole.
Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options step by step
- Slice the cucumber into sections around 1 inch long.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon, gently scoop some of the middle of each cut section out. Don't go too deep, you don't want to cut through the bottom or your filler will fall out.
- Fill the holes with your choice of filling or dip. You can chop up the scooped out cucumber and mix it into a side salad or make a raita dip.
- These are great as an appetiser or as a little individual dip holder at a BBQ or party. Serve with a side salad or with veggie or bread sticks for dipping.
- Peeling the cucumber is optional but I find they are more robust with the skin left on.
- You'll find free from versions of many spreads, dips and other condiments on my profile, vic20adamant, such as sour cream, raita, tzatziki, mayo etc.