Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo. Filipino Chicken Adobo – the national dish of the Philipines! Juicy, tender chicken coated in a sticky glaze that's savoury, slightly tangy a touch boneless skinless chicken thighs – cannot substitute with breast, need the fat to transform sauce into a glaze; soy sauce – all purpose or light soy sauce. Hi mga KAPANALO!!! here we are again for another PANALONG RECIPE.
The term "adobo" is a Spanish word meaning sauce or marinade. This dish is the ultimate chicken adobo with hawaiian chunks. Great with steaming white rice for dinner. You can have Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo
- Prepare pieces of Chicken breasts cut into bits size.
- It’s of Pineapple chunks fresh or canned.
- Prepare of Pineapple juice.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 of chopped garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s leaves of Bay.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of B.Pepper.
Pork/Chicken adobo is a scrumptious and hearty dish to eat on days when you want to relax with the ohana. Adobo was brought to Hawaii from the Philippines and has been part of Hawaii's wide variety of local meals. It is now considered to be a comfort food and a simple dish to make. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo step by step
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with b pepper chop onions and garlic in hot pan with oil cook chicken until cook when chicken is cook set aside put new oil cook onions, garlic. And ginger until the onions are tender and garlic is fragrant and ginger is fragrant.
- Add pineapple chunks add soy sauce,vinegar and water return chicken at bay leaves season with pepper simmer.
- Turn off heat serve with hot rice.
Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings. I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields tender, moist, fall-off-the-bone chicken. Adobo is a simple and hearty Filipino dish. In this version, chicken is marinated in vinegar and soy sauce, then slowly cooked with garlic and spices.