Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok). (exact measurement below) THE BEST WAY TO COOK ADOBONG MANOK Adobong Manok is It is quick and very easy to cook as it has basic ingredients. Delicous and tasty marinated Filipino chicken adobo with soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
It was truly some of the best two years of my life. And I learned so much from the people. One thing I especially learned was how to cook Filipino food. You can cook Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok)
- It’s 6 piece of chicken wings (your choice).
- It’s 4 piece of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 small of bay leaf.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
My favorite dinner dish is Adobo. Adobong manok, or Chicken Abodo, is a popular Asian Filipino cuisine. This delicious and aromatic native dish of the Philippines has been cooked for generations. To cook adobong manok, start by cooking garlic and onion in oil over medium heat until it's golden brown.
Simple and Easy Chicken Adobo (Adobong Manok) instructions
- In a tupperware container, mix chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic ans sugar. Add ground pepper (optional). Mix well..
- Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigator..
- When ready to cook. Put all marinated ingredients (including the sauce) in a pan with cover. Add water and cooking oil..
- Cover pan and put on medium heat. Cook until chicken is tender..
- When sauce is evaporated and only the oil is left, remove the cover and start stiring to give a bit of crispy coat. Keep frying until desired crispyness..
Chicken adobo (Yasmin Newman)Source: Yasmin Newman. Transfer the chicken and marinade to a large, deep saucepan. Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo means marinade and comes from the Spanish word Adobar. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken.