Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin. The title 'Easy' seems appropriate: the show is the TV equivalent of Easy Listening.
Easy definition, not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy providing or conducive to ease or comfort; comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship. Provided to YouTube by Stem Disintermedia Inc. The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. You can have Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté
- Prepare of chicken livers.
- You need of onion.
- You need of button mushrooms (optional).
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of olive oil for frying.
EASY es tu mejor opción para construir, decorar y remodelar tu hogar o jardín. Contamos con productos especializados ¡Ingresa y compra Online! EasyEDA is a free and easy to use circuit design, circuit simulator and pcb design that runs in your web browser. An Easier and Powerful Online PCB Design Tool.
Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté instructions
- Chop the onion and mushrooms into small pieces. Cut the liver into bite-size pieces..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and mushrooms (if using) until onions are very soft..
- Add in the liver and continue to sauté everything until the liver has turned color on all sides..
- Pour in the white wine and cover the pan with a lid (if you don't have one for the pan, try aluminum foil). Let it simmer on low-medium heat for 6-7 minutes..
- Remove lid and if there's still a lot of liquid left, let it simmer a minute or two longer without the lid..
- Put everything in a food processor and blend into a paste. If you don't have one, you can mash with a fork or mortar and pestle (it won't be as smooth but surely still good)..
- Transfer to a bowl. Let it cool a couple minutes then mix in the sour cream. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Garnish with pink pepper or parsley. Serve with French bread, crackers, flatbread, wine, etc ;).
Easy Pay Direct is the leading high risk merchant account company. We work with high risk industries, including supplements, CBD, business opportunity, consulting, and more!