Chicken and pork adobo. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Almost all meat, seafood, and vegetables can be cooked using the inadobo method.
I've never needed oil to brown the meat. Pork and Chicken Adobo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Adobo chicken or pork is a signature dish of the Philippines. You can have Chicken and pork adobo using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and pork adobo
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare of Pork.
- Prepare of soy souce.
- It’s of vinegar.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- It’s of Sprite.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare leaves of Bay.
Adobo has many regional variations and chicken and pork adobo is just one of the common interpretations of our quintessential Filipino stew. This version isn't really much different from adobo made solely of chicken or pork but since we are combining two types of meat that has varying. This is one of my favorite Cooking Light receipes ever. My mother-in-law makes the best Adobo in the world, but this comes relatively close.
Chicken and pork adobo instructions
- 200ml sprite 200ml of soy souce and little of black pepper add the pork and marinate overnight. Prepare of the next day..
- Marinate the chicken for 1 hour 200ml sprite and 200ml and little of black pepper.
- Cut the potatoes to 4 peaces and red pepper.
- 3 table spoon of vegetables oil. Then add the marinate pork (but aside the marinate souce from pork) cook the pork to haft cook then remove the pork to the pan set it a aside. then add 2 table spoon of oil in the same pan then add the marinate chicken and leave it for 10 minutes then add the pork. Then let it cook for 20 minutes stir it all together. Once the pork and chicken are cooking add the potatoes and and let it boil for 5 minutes then add the marinate soy souce from the pork..
- Then add the 250 ml of water and 1 table spoon of sugar. Then add small amount of black pepper then let it cook for 35 minutes until the meat are cook then add the red pepper..
About My Recipe for Filipino Chicken and Pork Adobo. When I got home on Friday, I was exhausted. And eager for a home cooked meal. Adobo is typically one of the first dishes you taste when you're first introduced to Filipino food, and for good reason – it's the national dish, and it is simply delicious. How to cook Chicken Pork Adobo.