Peri-peri Chicken Livers.
You can have Peri-peri Chicken Livers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peri-peri Chicken Livers
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of chicken livers washed, trimmed and sliced.
- Prepare of crushed garlic.
- It’s of Nando’s Peri-peri sauce (medium or hot if you are very brave!).
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of lighter creme fraiche.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped parsley to serve.
- You need of ciabatta.
Peri-peri Chicken Livers instructions
- On a high heat melt the butter and brown the livers..
- Add the garlic and Peri-Peri sauce and stir for 2 minutes. Then add the lemon juice and creme fraiche..
- Add salt and pepper and simmer for 5 minutes… don’t over cook the livers!.
- Add parsley and serve with bread and wine!.