Peach Cobbler. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler? Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can cook Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s of For Batter.
- Prepare of All Purpose Flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Butter unsalted.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of For Peach sauce.
- It’s of Peach slices.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder to sprinkle.
Find your favorite peach cobbler recipe! Made with fresh peaches or canned peaches, classic peach cobbler is always a hit. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Take baking dish.add butter pieces in it & melt butter in oven for a min or two.do not burn. Just melt butter & take out..
- Peel off peach skin,dessed them & cut in slices.pour in pot.sprinkle sugar over peach.add lemon juice & place on medium to high heat..
- Sugar will melt & peech slices are coated in syrup.keep an eye on flame,no need to use spoon as we dnt want slices to break down or mash.just tilt the pot sideways so that peech slices immerse in sugar syrup themselves.do not burn slice or sugar.as slices are caramalized take them off from heat..
- Combine together flour,sugar,salt baking powder in bowl. Mix together.add milk & stirr until dry ingredients are blended in milk & smooth batter is formed..
- When smooth batter is formed. Pour this batter over melted butter in tray.Do Not Stir. Let it stay as it pours in tray.as shown in pic..
- Add caramalized peach slices in tray as well, over batter.Do not stir.sprinkle cinnamon powder over the slices. Bake at 180°c for 30-35 min..
- Do check in between.you can see bubbling butter & batter taking the form of pastry. When it turns golden brown from top & leaves sides of tray.take out from oven. Give rest for 5-10 min.
- Peach Cobbler can be served hot,warm or cool.tastes equally delicious in all forms. Add scoop of icecream of your choice at top & enjoy light refreshing fruit dessert for this festive season..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This peach cobbler recipe has been a long time coming.