Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake. This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required! The pasta cooks in the pan while it bakes! My favorite one pan pasta meal ever… since there's no boiling required, AND no babysitting the pan on the stovetop.
To build each burger, top one iceberg round with the cooked cheeseburger, a slice of bacon, and a tomato slice, then drizzle with More From Summer Favorites. Cheeseburger Cabbage Wraps Are Low-Carb GOLD. Recent developments that may interest food companies who are considering the formulation of low-carbohydrate food products are discussed. You can cook Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake
- You need 4 of beefsteaks or about 500 gr best beef mince meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground multicoloured peppercorns or use black.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dried chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of pinch of salt.
- Prepare 250 grams of of brown cepe mushrooms, pureed.
- Prepare 2 slice of of white bread , soaked in water quickly and squeezed out.
- You need 1 medium of sized fresh egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 100 grams of gorgonzola or other blue cheese.
- You need 1 of fresh tomato.
- You need 1 large of shallot.
- You need 4 slice of of cheese to your liking , I used a salami shaped cheese , taste similar to a Swiss or Danish cheese.
These meat rolls are basically a cheese burger with the filling tucked into the bun…which means they are super easy to eat and they store and reheat beautifully. This recipe is from my mother-in-law and it's taken me a handful of tries to get it right—and to pass the standards of my. Assemble the burger with the toasted sesame bun, lettuce and tomato. Mashed Potato Bun Bacon Burger Recipe by Tasty.
Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to about 180C.
- Mix the chilli flakes, crushed peppercorn, parsley, egg, soaked bread, half the pureed mushrooms and half of the gorgonzola (crumbled) adding salt to taste, very well…
- Put the mixture into a non stick baking pan, I use a square pan as it is easier to take out the servings.
- Crumble the rest of the gorgonzola over the top of meat and push it into the meat.
- Spread the rest of mushroom puree over the meat mixture..
- Slice the tomatoes and shallot thinly.
- Top the meat mixture with the sliced shallot, then tomato and finally with the cheese slices..
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bake had come away from the side of the tin slightly..
- Leave to cool for a few minutes then portion it whilst in the tin..
- Serve with fried baby tomatoes and potatoes or a salad and garlic bread ..
Turn pantry staples into fun apps like avocado fries and chip-crusted dumplings. A crowd-ready breakfast that bakes while everyone's sleeping? Cooking sides to go with the big feast? Basic gets a boost when you pair burgers with crisp, smoky bacon, earthy mushrooms and melty Swiss cheese. The herbed mayonnaise adds instant sophistication, and toasting the buns gives an extra layer of texture.