Smoky chicken liver fry. Chicken Liver Roast/ Chicken Liver Fry. Chicken Liver Roast/ Chicken Liver Fry. Fried Chicken Liver is made by dredging each piece of liver in flour, then frying it in a pan with some oil.
Chicken Livers with Leeks and Kale – Are you intimidated about cooking (or eating) organ meat? Learn the surprising health benefits of liver then try out this delicious and easy recipe that makes chicken liver accessible, even for the skeptics out there. Pin it and read the full post at SimpleSeasonal.com. You can cook Smoky chicken liver fry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoky chicken liver fry
- Prepare of Chicken liver.
- You need of Onion (thinly chopped).
- Prepare of Curry leaves 1.
- Prepare of Garlic pods (crushed).
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Crushed pepper.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Fennel powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Brandy.
- Prepare of oil.
Chicken liver fry is one of my favorite non-veg recipes. Chicken Liver is a good source of proteins, vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Iron. Chicken livers are easy to fry in a non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Chicken livers with onions is a delicious, economical meal.
Smoky chicken liver fry step by step
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
Peel the outer skin off the onions. Chicken Liver Fry Recipe is an easy yet delicious dish that can be served with any Indian meal to make it more rich. This is the spicy Indian style liver. Chicken liver fry is a simple stir fried liver fry sauteed using few basic spices and eaten plain or as a starter. I know that organ meat is not for everyone but in my opinion, eating this type of meat is a good way to be a conscientious omnivore because you are eating all parts of the animal and not just the popular parts.