Stuffed Jalapeños. Jalapeños Peppers stuffed with cheese and bacon make a great appetizer for a crowd! They're easy to prep ahead and then throw a batch in the oven when people get hungry. Spicy, cheesy, and creamy bacon wrapped cheesy stuffed jalapeños are always the first appetizer to disappear whenever I bring them to a party.
Crunchy Bacon Jalapeno Poppers is by far the Best Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers Recipe on the Internet. These easy jalapeno poppers are perfect for Thanksgiving. Make Stuffed jalapeños with meat, salsa and cheese. You can cook Stuffed Jalapeños using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Jalapeños
- You need 15 of Large Jalepeños.
- You need of Stuffing:.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese, or Monterey Jack.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of TIP: I recommend Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Optional: Add 1 cup meat of your choice. Hamburger, sausage or small cubed cooked chicken is best!.
These stuffed jalapenos are a great hot appetizer or main dish. A cousin of traditional Mexican chiles rellenos (stuffed green chiles), these Tex-Mex appetizers are a party favorite. The heat of the jalapeños is perfectly tempered by the. Loaded Stuffed Jalapeños Recipe – These zesty, melty, spicy stuffed jalapeño peppers are absolutely irresistible.
Stuffed Jalapeños instructions
- TIP: I recommend wearing food prep gloves for this..
- Cut the stem off each Jalepeño leaving the end part still, then cut in half lengthwise..
- Using a small paring knife cut the seeds and insides out of the Jalepeño. Be sure to leave the top part so the stuffing does not run out. As shown.
- In a mixing bowl combine all stuffing ingredients and mix together well..
- Spoon the stuffing into each Jalepeño till just over the rim..
- Place Jalepeños on baking sheet or pan and bake at 375° for about 20 min or till stuffing is melty and Jalepeños are soft..
- Place oven on broil and broil for the last few minutes or till cheese gets browned a bit and bubbly.
You might want to make a double batch of this loaded jalapeño poppers recipe! Jalapeno pepper halves are stuffed with cheese and sausage. You will love this spicy appetizer treat! Stuffed jalapeños, filled with Cheddar and cream cheese and run through with cilantro, are roasted to sweet intensity in the oven and finished under the broiler or in the dying light of a grill's fire. Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken from Delish.com is filled with creamy goodness.