Peach cobbler. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler? Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can cook Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- It’s of cans peach pie filling(or any pie filling of your choice).
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of butter(melted).
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of cinnamon.
Find your favorite peach cobbler recipe! Made with fresh peaches or canned peaches, classic peach cobbler is always a hit. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach cobbler step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350℉.
- In a 9×13 glass pan add both large cans of peach pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- Add the egg and mix until crumble look appears.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Drizzle 1 stick melted butter over crumble.
- Bake at 350? for 45 minutes.
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This peach cobbler recipe has been a long time coming.